Saturday, January 09, 2010

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.



I heard this song for the first time a few nights ago on New Years Eve. I remember asking party hostess Jessica, who we were listening to, but the vodka/wine/beer/tequila had pretty much taken full effect by the point and the band's name was in one ear and out the other. A few days later this little ditty popped up in my head out of nowhere and it would not die. Luckily, Jessica has a tolerance for alcohol that I do not possess, and was able to recall my slurred interest in this song. Moral of the story? Surround yourself with friends who can remember things so you can get some serious drinking done.

3 comments:

jessie lee said...

HIPPPIES!

30andUnemployed said...

you should check out the first part of Edward Sharpe's 12-part music video series. When combined, it will be a feature length musical!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buQpcpQqdKo

30andUnemployed said...

Hey Tyler,
How do I embed a YouTube video on my blog? I copied and pasted the link, but it didn't work.
Thanks, 30 and Unemployed and Computer Illiterate