Thursday, May 08, 2008

Buenos Aires is like no other.

I came to Buenos Aires hoping to capture the spirit of the city with my camera. I found that it is a little like the Grand Canyon in that it is so beautiful that it's really hard to take a bad shot. But you almost always come away thinking that the images never truly capture the essence of the place. Maybe that's the point. Maybe it should be one of those things that you have to see in person to fully understand. Having said that, here are my my first batch of images. I hope they do a little justice to the vibrancy of this beautiful city .


Father and Son
Puerto Madero

Nature Reserve
Costanera Sur Ecological Reserve

White Car
San Telmo

Playground
La Boca

Commies
Lezama Park

Huskey
La Boca

La Boca
La Boca

Shell Oil
Buenos Aires Port

No comments: