Friday, January 24, 2014

Off the 101.

Oregon cliff Oregon Coast - 2010

I'm currently working on a new website and sorting through tens of thousands of images I've shot in the past few years. During this process I occasionally come across a picture that I shot, but missed during my initial edits. Sometimes I'll miss it because I'm in a hurry, or I'm looking for a specific image, or simply because I wasn't ready to understand what I had shot. When I shot this image, I didn't fancy myself as a landscape photographer, it just wan't my bag. I didn't have the patience or the mindset. After moving to Colorado a few years ago and being immersed in beautiful landscapes daily, my photographic tendencies changed and I have felt this drive to photograph landscapes and nature imagery. Living where I live, how could I not? This is definitely a departure from my usual urban and street photography. Change is a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I am a long long way from being a true landscape photographer. We all have to start somewhere.

7 comments:

Pavani Smiley said...

Janasena good story

Alenpeter Peter said...

.net training in ahmedabad
php training in ahmedabad
java training in ahmedabad
android training in ahmedabad
java live project training in ahmedabad

Download X Men Days Of Future Past said...

Download X Men Days Of Future past

Crystal said...

That's a very nice picture. Just another reason for me to travel to US.

Thanks!

___________________
Gynaecologist
Psychiatrist

Praveen RS said...

Such a nice photo
Vertical Garden Planters

Anonymous said...

Your photos are really awesome! Keep doing what you're doing!!!! :)

FIFA 15 Coins said...



I create a morgue too.should.The injured rioters are carted off to the infirmary and that i await your next batch of prisoners.Stabshank is sort of full.so a few of these guys should be put into temporary holding cells.It dawns on me that everything that's happened so far has been a consequence of the environment.not the prisoners.Pritchard escaped because I foolishly opened his cell door; Cadwallader started rioting due to a food shortage.Despite their detailed bios.FIFA 15 Coins PS3
FIFA 15 Coins Xbox 360