Thursday, January 05, 2012

I'm Your Huckleberry.

coffee7 copy Bean. coffee9 copy Bag. coffee8 copy Tag. coffee4 copy Dudes.

coffee6 copy

Roaster. coffee3 copy Smokin. coffe1 copy Turnin.

The fine fellows at Huckleberry Roasters were kind enough to let me get in the way of their roasting operation and snap a few pics. Being a coffee novice, I had no clue of what all goes in to making coffee. As far as I knew coffee just showed up in a green and white cup or a red can on the supermarket shelf. The process makes the final product that much more fascinating to me and there is so much more to coffee then standing in line waiting for your barista. I highly suggest you skip the queue and grab a bag of some Huckleberry Roasters.

I'm Val Kilmer, and I approved this message.

2 comments:

Mark Mann said...

Thanks for coming down, Tyler! We were fortunate to have you, these pictures look incredible!

Lexie Stevens said...

Those are really good pictures, and I laughed out loud at your approved message at the end :).