Friday, February 29, 2008

I saw the face of god a cartoon character in my latte.

Latte
This past Sunday I had volunteered to watch my friend's business while they were out of town. This was after working my normal night job, which means I was up for around 30 hours. Needless to say I needed something to help me fight off the urge to pass out on the concrete floor. Well, the great part about my Marco and Shanna's store is they have a professional latte machine. So, I got to playing around a little and made myself a latte or three. After adding my customary 6 tablespoons of sugar on the last one, I saw something weird in my teeny tiny little latte cup. Low and behold it was a face recognizable to millions around the world. It was none other than Peppermint Patty from the Peanuts comics. Now maybe I was just tired or cracked out on caffeine and sugar, but this struck me as some sort miracle. Ok, so maybe it wasn't quite as miraculous as the Virgin Mary grilled cheese, or the Jesus fish stick, but it sure did help me avoid nodding off while trying to sell fancy high end home decor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is totally not true it looks like a normal cup of coffe u prune !!

Anonymous said...

that is totally not true it looks like a normal cup of coffe u prune !!